Ceramopolis on Facebook
You are at our BLOG Home Page
Comments and Feedback are more than welcome. You can also share photos from your collection or write a part for the site/blog.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pottery Stories
Our Passion for … Ceramopolis
Our Goal is to create an e-museum for all:
- Islamic (Iznik, Kutahya, Canakkale, Persian)
- Italian (Pre/Post 1600, Urbino, Faenza, Napoli, Pesaro, Apuglia, Cerreto, Savona, Bassano)
- Greek (Skyros, Samos, Attica, Rhodos, ICARO & IKAROS, Mytilini, Creta, Philhellenique, Greek Ceramists)
- French (Nevers, Moustiers, Rouen, Louneville, Patronymique, Revolutionnaire, French Ceramists)
- China (Kraak, Imari)
- Holland (Delft), Spanich, Balkans among others and this is the beginning. Let's fly together..
Category Archives: Commemorative
A NEW PAGE WITH ‘GREEK COMMEMORATIVE’ FAIENCES FROM 19th & 20th CENTURY IS ON AIR WITH 40 UNIQUE ITEMS – FOLLOW US & ENJOY A UNIQUE PIECE OF THE GREEK HISTORY Please check under page “Greece”
THE NEW ‘GREEK COMMEMORATIVE’ CERAMICS FROM 19th & 20th CENTURY WILL BE ON AIR THIS WEEKEND WITH 40 UNIQUE ITEMS – FOLLOW US & ENJOY A PIECE OF THE GREEK HISTORY