Ceramopolis on Facebook
You are at our BLOG Home Page
Comments and Feedback are more than welcome. You can also share photos from your collection or write a part for the site/blog.
Contact us at: email@example.com
- Pottery Stories
Our Passion for … Ceramopolis
Our Goal is to create an e-museum for all:
- Islamic (Iznik, Kutahya, Canakkale, Persian)
- Italian (Pre/Post 1600, Urbino, Faenza, Napoli, Pesaro, Apuglia, Cerreto, Savona, Bassano)
- Greek (Skyros, Samos, Attica, Rhodos, ICARO & IKAROS, Mytilini, Creta, Philhellenique, Greek Ceramists)
- French (Nevers, Moustiers, Rouen, Louneville, Patronymique, Revolutionnaire, French Ceramists)
- China (Kraak, Imari)
- Holland (Delft), Spanich, Balkans among others and this is the beginning. Let's fly together..
4. Canakkale Figure- Greek Evzone
Canakkale is the third most important Turkish pottery center after Iznik and Kutahya with important activity between 1670 and 1922. Although Canakkale ceramics constitutes a recent field of investigation, they have become an object of comprehensive research and passionate “hunt” from ceramic collectors.