Ceramopolis on Facebook
You are at our BLOG Home Page
Comments and Feedback are more than welcome. You can also share photos from your collection or write a part for the site/blog.
Contact us at: email@example.com
- Pottery Stories
Our Passion for … Ceramopolis
Our Goal is to create an e-museum for all:
- Islamic (Iznik, Kutahya, Canakkale, Persian)
- Italian (Pre/Post 1600, Urbino, Faenza, Napoli, Pesaro, Apuglia, Cerreto, Savona, Bassano)
- Greek (Skyros, Samos, Attica, Rhodos, ICARO & IKAROS, Mytilini, Creta, Philhellenique, Greek Ceramists)
- French (Nevers, Moustiers, Rouen, Louneville, Patronymique, Revolutionnaire, French Ceramists)
- China (Kraak, Imari)
- Holland (Delft), Spanich, Balkans among others and this is the beginning. Let's fly together..
21. Iznik 18th – Prophet’s Muhammad Footprints
Iznik Collections are found in both important private collections & museums of Islamic arts. The Benaki Museum of Islamic Art is one of the most important in the world. It includes examples from as far as India, Persia, Mesopotamia, Asia Minor, Middle East and Egypt. With more than 8.000 works of art (including ceramics, gold, glass, metalwork and textiles among others) the Benaki Museum of Islamic Arts presents the evolution of Islamic civilization from the early appearance of Islam to the Ottoman Period.