Ceramopolis on Facebook
You are at our BLOG Home Page
Comments and Feedback are more than welcome. You can also share photos from your collection or write a part for the site/blog.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pottery Stories
Our Passion for … Ceramopolis
Our Goal is to create an e-museum for all:
- Islamic (Iznik, Kutahya, Canakkale, Persian)
- Italian (Pre/Post 1600, Urbino, Faenza, Napoli, Pesaro, Apuglia, Cerreto, Savona, Bassano)
- Greek (Skyros, Samos, Attica, Rhodos, ICARO & IKAROS, Mytilini, Creta, Philhellenique, Greek Ceramists)
- French (Nevers, Moustiers, Rouen, Louneville, Patronymique, Revolutionnaire, French Ceramists)
- China (Kraak, Imari)
- Holland (Delft), Spanich, Balkans among others and this is the beginning. Let's fly together..
Tag Archives: Ariano
Salt shaker in the shape of female figure, from the potteries of Naples region (probably Ariano). Such figures from Ariano and Naples belong to the most impressive ceramics in Italy. The hands and the basket are restored (late 18th century, … Continue reading
Italian water bottle in the shape of a book (from Ariano or Cerreto, late 18th early 19th century). A wild hare and a bird in natural surroundings, decorate both sides of the bottle. When the bottle was filled with hot … Continue reading