Ceramopolis on Facebook
You are at our BLOG Home Page
Comments and Feedback are more than welcome. You can also share photos from your collection or write a part for the site/blog.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pottery Stories
Our Passion for … Ceramopolis
Our Goal is to create an e-museum for all:
- Islamic (Iznik, Kutahya, Canakkale, Persian)
- Italian (Pre/Post 1600, Urbino, Faenza, Napoli, Pesaro, Apuglia, Cerreto, Savona, Bassano)
- Greek (Skyros, Samos, Attica, Rhodos, ICARO & IKAROS, Mytilini, Creta, Philhellenique, Greek Ceramists)
- French (Nevers, Moustiers, Rouen, Louneville, Patronymique, Revolutionnaire, French Ceramists)
- China (Kraak, Imari)
- Holland (Delft), Spanich, Balkans among others and this is the beginning. Let's fly together..
Tag Archives: Figure
Dish from Iznik with a female figure (first half of the 17th century). The woman wears a long green belted dress, a blouse with blue sleeves, white trousers, red shoes and a colourful tall hat. She holds a bouquet with … Continue reading
Dish from Iznik with a male figure (second half of the 17th century, c.1650-1675). The man is dressed in strange clothes, smokes a pipe and holds a double axe, while a dog is frolicking at his feet. Figurative depictions on … Continue reading