Ceramopolis on Facebook
You are at our BLOG Home Page
Comments and Feedback are more than welcome. You can also share photos from your collection or write a part for the site/blog.
Contact us at: email@example.com
- Pottery Stories
Our Passion for … Ceramopolis
Our Goal is to create an e-museum for all:
- Islamic (Iznik, Kutahya, Canakkale, Persian)
- Italian (Pre/Post 1600, Urbino, Faenza, Napoli, Pesaro, Apuglia, Cerreto, Savona, Bassano)
- Greek (Skyros, Samos, Attica, Rhodos, ICARO & IKAROS, Mytilini, Creta, Philhellenique, Greek Ceramists)
- French (Nevers, Moustiers, Rouen, Louneville, Patronymique, Revolutionnaire, French Ceramists)
- China (Kraak, Imari)
- Holland (Delft), Spanich, Balkans among others and this is the beginning. Let's fly together..
Tag Archives: Rhodes
Giant ceramic figure of a horseman, made by Savas Yiasiranis from Archangelos Rhodes. Son of the famous craftsman Nicholas Yiasiranis, former master potter of the Icaros factory, Savas continues (as well as his brother Stephanos) the family tradition by making … Continue reading
Industrie Ceramiche Artistiche Rodio – Orientali (I.C.A.R.O) – 1929/50 & IKAΡΟΣ 1950/84 Story in Rhodes Greece (For all of you that you are interested, check our I.C.A.R.O. page with 48 additional photos). Good examples from ICARO pottery and ICARO ceramics … Continue reading